Golden Retriever Birthday Greeting Cards - Choose your Dog Color and Inside Phrase - Single Card or 10 Pack
• Dog silhouette laser die-cut from cardstock, 25 colors available, and attached with foam adhesive to add dimension. Sample pictures show dogs with the following colors: Latte, Cream and Terra Cotta.
• Embellished with a Handmade Confetti pattern Party Hat
• Card base made with Recycled 80 lb Kraft brown cardstock
• Handmade in Minnesota, USA
• Front: Happy Birthday
• Inside: You choose! Options Below…
• Colors: Kraft Brown card base/envelope
• Size: 4.25 x 5.5 in (A2)
• Quantity: Single card and envelope OR 10 cards and envelopes
• Hoping happy dreams and magical moments surround you on your special day!
• Pleasant thoughts are sent your way with a heartfelt wish for a happy day!
• May the joy you give to others come back to you today.
• May you delight in the simple treasures of life on your birthday.
Ordering and Processing
How do I find the perfect silhouette to match my dog?
We have labeled our silhouettes with the dog breed that it most closely resembles. However, you are welcome to order whichever silhouette you think is closest to your dog regardless of what breed it is labeled. The labeled silhouette is not printed anywhere on the cards so no know what silhouette you ordered. Dog silhouettes can greatly vary depending on how their fur is cut and if they are a mix of breeds.
When will my order ship?
Orders ship in 1-2 business days.
What should I know about laser die-cutting?
Many of the components used to make my products are laser die-cut and it is natural for these components to show some burnt edges especially on
lighter colored papers.
Can I request a Custom item?
I am not currently accepting custom requests, but many of my cards are made to order and have various options you can select from. I do not offer customization beyond the options listed, this includes adding a custom message to a card followed by your name, etc.
How will my items be packaged?
We are currently sourcing and replacing our packaging with options that have less plastic or are plastic free, when available.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Please review the estimated delivery dates displayed at checkout and choose a shipping option that meets your required delivery date.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes, we ship internationally. Please understand that packages can ship and cross through customs at different rates of speed, this is out of my control. The customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, levies, and other applicable fees for their purchase.
Do you accept returns?
Yes, we do accept returns. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping charges and items must be received in a sell-able condition before refund will be given.
Custom and SALE items are not returnable.
All my products are handmade. I will do my best to ensure the card you receive matches the picture, however there may be slight variations depending on the supplies that are available. If you are not satisfied with your products, please contact me to work out a solution.