2 Pets Custom Christmas Greeting Card | Handmade Cat or Dog Breed with Santa Hat | Choose your Pet color Front and Inside Phrases
• Golden Retriever in Latte & Bernedoodle/Goldendoodle/Labradoodle in Terra Cotta
• Doberman Pinscher in Dark Brown & Maltese/Yorkshire Terrier (short haired) in Medium Gray
• Cat in Dark Gray & White
• Cat & Labrador retriever in Black
• Bulldog in Kraft Brown & French Bulldog in Toffee
• Embellished with two pet silhouettes laser die-cut from cardstock and attached with foam adhesive to add dimension
• Each pet embellished with a Sparkly Santa Hat, there are 2 types of Santa Hats shown, you will get one of each
• Card base made with 80 lb Kraft brown cardstock
• Handmade in Minnesota, USA
• Colors: Kraft Brown card base/envelope
• Size: 5.5 x 4.25 in (A2)
• Quantity: Single Card and matching envelope OR 10 Cards and matching envelopes
• Each Pet will be approximately 2x2 inches, however this will vary as pets are sized to fit the space on the card as well as the Santa Hats
• One Cat Silhouette Available
• 200+ Dog Breeds Available
• 25 Colors options for each pet
• Happy Holidays
• Happy Howlidays
• Merry Christmas
• Meowy Christmas
• Season's Greetings
• Celebrate the Season and Enjoy the Holidays!
• Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
• Wishing you the Happiest of Holidays!
• Wishing you a Season of Special Treats!
• Peace to all Critters Big and Small!
Ordering and Processing
How do I find the perfect silhouette to match my dog?
We have labeled our silhouettes with the dog breed that it most closely resembles. However, you are welcome to order whichever silhouette you think is closest to your dog regardless of what breed it is labeled. The labeled silhouette is not printed anywhere on the cards so no know what silhouette you ordered. Dog silhouettes can greatly vary depending on how their fur is cut and if they are a mix of breeds.
When will my order ship?
Orders ship in 1-2 business days.
What should I know about laser die-cutting?
Many of the components used to make my products are laser die-cut and it is natural for these components to show some burnt edges especially on
lighter colored papers.
Can I request a Custom item?
I am not currently accepting custom requests, but many of my cards are made to order and have various options you can select from. I do not offer customization beyond the options listed, this includes adding a custom message to a card followed by your name, etc.
How will my items be packaged?
We are currently sourcing and replacing our packaging with options that have less plastic or are plastic free, when available.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Please review the estimated delivery dates displayed at checkout and choose a shipping option that meets your required delivery date.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes, we ship internationally. Please understand that packages can ship and cross through customs at different rates of speed, this is out of my control. The customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, levies, and other applicable fees for their purchase.
Do you accept returns?
Yes, we do accept returns. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping charges and items must be received in a sell-able condition before refund will be given.
Custom and SALE items are not returnable.
All my products are handmade. I will do my best to ensure the card you receive matches the picture, however there may be slight variations depending on the supplies that are available. If you are not satisfied with your products, please contact me to work out a solution.