Dog Thank You Card | 200+ Dog Breeds to Choose from | 25 Dog Colors Available | Choose Inside Phrase | Single Card or 10 Pack
Choose your Breed Dog Thank You Greeting Card - Choose your Breed, Color and Inside Phrase - Single Card or Pack of 10
• Picture #1: Bichon Frise in White
• Picture #3: Rhodesian Ridgeback in Chocolate Brown
• Picture #8: Goldendoodle/Labradoodle in Latte
• Picture #10: Shetland Sheepdog in Black
• Dog silhouette laser die-cut from cardstock, 25 colors available, and attached with foam adhesive to add dimension
• Card base made with Recycled 80 lb Kraft brown cardstock
• Handmade in Minnesota, USA
• Front: Thank You
• Inside: You choose! Options Below…
• Colors: Kraft Brown card base/envelope
• Size: 4.25 x 5.5 in (A2)
• Quantity: Single card or 10 Pack of Cards
• You’re so thoughtful! Thank You for your Kindness!
• You're the best!
• Thank You for all you've done!
• Thank You for everything!
• Thank You for your thoughtfulness!
Ordering and Processing
How do I find the perfect silhouette to match my dog?
We have labeled our silhouettes with the dog breed that it most closely resembles. However, you are welcome to order whichever silhouette you think is closest to your dog regardless of what breed it is labeled. The labeled silhouette is not printed anywhere on the cards so no know what silhouette you ordered. Dog silhouettes can greatly vary depending on how their fur is cut and if they are a mix of breeds.
When will my order ship?
Orders ship in 1-2 business days.
What should I know about laser die-cutting?
Many of the components used to make my products are laser die-cut and it is natural for these components to show some burnt edges especially on
lighter colored papers.
Can I request a Custom item?
I am not currently accepting custom requests, but many of my cards are made to order and have various options you can select from. I do not offer customization beyond the options listed, this includes adding a custom message to a card followed by your name, etc.
How will my items be packaged?
We are currently sourcing and replacing our packaging with options that have less plastic or are plastic free, when available.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Please review the estimated delivery dates displayed at checkout and choose a shipping option that meets your required delivery date.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes, we ship internationally. Please understand that packages can ship and cross through customs at different rates of speed, this is out of my control. The customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, levies, and other applicable fees for their purchase.
Do you accept returns?
Yes, we do accept returns. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping charges and items must be received in a sell-able condition before refund will be given.
Custom and SALE items are not returnable.
All my products are handmade. I will do my best to ensure the card you receive matches the picture, however there may be slight variations depending on the supplies that are available. If you are not satisfied with your products, please contact me to work out a solution.